This report provides details of ultra-low power AI chipsets that are being used for always-on applications. Driven by smart-speakers and wearables, ultra-low power chipsets have already reached 10s of millions in volume and the shipments are only expected to accelerate in the near future. A wide range of use cases that start from listening to wake word to sensor signal analysis to people monitoring are enabled via ultra-low power chipsets. Several chipset vendors have already reached multi-million shipments in this market segment marked by the absence of large AI chip companies that dominate other market segments.
This Market Report assesses the industry dynamics, technology issues, and market opportunity surrounding ultra-low power chipsets (<100mw). The report analyzes different chipset architectures (CPUs, GPUs, FPGAs, ASICs) and provides reader with vendors, products, technology and challenges. This report then analyzes use cases and applications and provides details on business. A quantitative section provides market data by segment, volume, architecture and forecast till 2027.
Key Questions Addressed
- What is ultra-low power AI chip?
- How have always-on application driven ultra-low power AI chip segment?
- What are key architectures in ultra-low power AI chipsets?
- Who are vendors in this market?
- What are popular use cases and applications?
- What are key markets needing ultra-low power AI chipsets?
- What type of devices need ultra-low power AI chipsets?
- How is software developed for ultra-low power AI chipsets?
- What are the challenges in software and hardware development?
- What are market drivers?
- Who are the key players in the ecosystem?
- What is the size of the market opportunity size? How will it grow over the next 5 years?
- How is market divided by use cases?
WHO NEEDS THIS REPORT?
- AI technology companies
- Semiconductor and component vendors
- OEMs building devices needing ultra-low power chipsets
- Software companies building toolsets for AI chipsets
- Software developers and integrators
- Government agencies
The report is available in single user, multi user and enterprise licensing options. Please reach out to JP Sales to find out more about pricing information.
MAIN TOPICS OF THE REPORT
- Chipset architectures (CPU/GPU/ASIC/FPGA)
- IP providers
- Sensors, speech and vision applications
- Application pipeline challenges
- AI software development stack
- Future technology trends
Market and business
- Popular use cases
- Edge devices using ultra-low power chipsets
- Market drivers and challenges
- Networking Products
- Cloud Services
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Key market forecasts
- Ultra-low power AI chips market: 2021-2027
- Ultra-low power AI chips market segmented by architecture: 2021-2027
- Ultra-low power AI chips ASP by architecture type: 2021-2027
- Ultra-low power AI chips volume by architecture type: 2021-2027
- Ultra-low power AI chips market by application type: 2021-2027
- Ultra-low power AI chips volume by application type: 2021-2027
- Ultra-low power AI chips market by geography: 2021-2027